To be the national leader in providing population-based healthcare.
As a patient-centered integrated network of academic and community clinicians, researchers, hospitals and ambulatory facilities, we partner with physicians to relentlessly pursue a new model of value-based, high-quality, data-driven healthcare across the continuum.
The mission of Southwestern Health Resources is to deliver nationally preeminent, highest-quality, patient-centered care to the communities of North Texas through our integrated network, creating value through healthcare, research and stewardship of societal resources.
- Boldly transform population health delivery – Transformative
- Excel at being physician-led and customer-centered – Loyalty and Authenticity
- Achieve highest reliability and accountability – Accountability
- Thrive by being multi-cultural, multi-disciplined and multi-specialty – Diversity
- Continuously learn with agility – Innovation
- Engage and align across all points of care – Collaboration
- Create value with quality and affordability – Stewardship
Connecting to the Future of Healthcare
Southwestern Health Resources is the parent organization of Care N’ Care Insurance Company, a leading regional Medicare Advantage health plan organization that serves approximately 17,000 seniors in North Texas.
Click here to learn more about Care N’ Care.